[access-uk] Re: nod32

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 11:15:52 -0000

Correct Peter, and thanks.  I should have checked that out seeing that
I have the Security Suite on a second computer here, but not on this
one.

Only thing I'd comment on is its unobtrusiveness  which makes me
wonder if it's working!  Then again, a sign of a good over all
protection package, maybe?

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: