[access-uk]

 I hope this works - having not used this forum thing before.
Does anybody know of a device that can be used to enable a person with
no sight at all to be able to use a LCD boiler control.  I imagine it
would need to be a speaking device to read the control and tell the user
what the temperature is, etc.

Any ideas or available technology that could be used?

This message may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from
disclosure. It does not represent the views or opinions of Ofgem unless
expressly stated otherwise.

If you have received this message by mistake, please contact the sender and
immediately delete the message from your system; you should not copy the
message or disclose its contents to any other person or organisation.