From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Graham Page
Sent: 20 August 2007 10:08
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: no listen again

yes I would agree with you wendy.  I can certainly access the listen again
section of the BBC website.  It is navigable though it could be better.  The
listen again program giving the programmes in a list box is however far more
convenient and easy to use.  can I therefore assume that the lack of any
programmes whatsoever is not a problem at my end for now?  Is anyone
currently getting any programmes at all using Accessible Listen again?

Regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493