[access-uk] Re: new talking dab radio

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 06:54:36 -0000

Hi Steve,

I have posted this one a few times, so listen up!  <Smile>.

http://www.talkingradios.co.uk, which is a domain name for Simply Radios.
The telephone number is also on the web site.  Or you can buy it direct from
http://www.pure.com.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx