[access-uk] Re: new hard drive not showing

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:07:22 -0000

Hi Marie,

Did you physically install this by yourself?  Did you ensure
the jumpers were set to "Slave"?

O.K.  So now go to Control Panel, Administrative Tools,
Computer Management.

In the CM dialog, go down to Storage, then Disk Management.
As I recall, you will be able to partition and allocate
drive letters, plus format there.

George.

it?

> Thanks in advance for any help.