[access-uk] Re: new computer for the blind

  • From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 13:25:01 +0100

Hi Andrew,

Couldn't agree more.

All the best

At 11:21 13/06/2004, Andrew Hodgson spake these words of wisdom

Telephone mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938, Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk
--
For a company brochure, send an empty message to Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the quotes in the body of the message.  To join the tutorials list,