[access-uk] Re: new bookstreaming service and online catalogue from RNIB

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:52:37 +0100

Hi John. Is there a rough timeframe on when downloads will be along? Months or
years?

I'm really excited about the idea of this service. Great to see the RNIB
spearheading this. I'd definitely pay for it if there were downloads but am
unlikely to use the streaming service because I don't associate book reading
with sitting at a computer.

Thanks

...Damon