To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 2:49 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: new SD card says it's right protected?

HI Eleanor - you might have missed my earlier message, but the micro
and mini SD cards don't have a switch like standard sized SD cards do.

Alistair: When it says about it being write-protected so can't format,
does it not give you the option to over-write that?

As for keeping docs from prying eyes, I'm not sure how Jaws-friendly
it is, but http://www.truecrypt.org/ is pretty much the industry
standard for keeping stuff secure.
Used for everything from company accounts and customer data in my
case, but is also the terrorists favourite as it really is
uncrackable.

It will mount as a normal drive - you can even have a drive within a
drive for plausible deniability. Probably a little bit OTT for what
you want thought!
And by the same token of it being secure, if the storage file gets
corrupted of you forget the password, your data really is gone,
forever!