[access-uk] Re: never see my own messages in this group

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:52:37 -0000

Hi Terry

I thought you only saw a copy of your own messages if you had the receipts
acknowledgement turned on in your Email program.  But if that's wrong please
someone correct me.

I don't see mine either, but I don't have the receipt acknowledgement on in
Outlook Express, and have always assumed that's why.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace