[access-uk] netbooks

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:10:36 +0100

Hi all my netbook which is the msi wind has crashed giving out a blue screen. to get it fixed will be £50 and taxi fares so I am thinking about getting another one. wonder if anyone has any ideas on the best netbooks out there now. been reading pc advisor and the samsung n30 is it looks good.

thanks.