[access-uk] netbooks

  • From: "Ali" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:34:39 +0100

Hi folks,

Have seen some list traffic on this subject before but as I had no interest I
didn't pay much attention. I have however been looking at them recently but am
slightly confused by a couple of things.  (if truth be told more than a couple
LOL) Most seem to have XP as their OP,I thought it would be at least vista home
basic or premium. I also note they use a intell atom  processor, are they ok
and what speed is ok. Been looking at 2 in particular, Acer aspire 1D250 and
the samsung N130, both for around £30 for 3gb of network access per-month.
does anyone have a personal  recommendation or know of a better deal?

Best wishes

Alistair

 Thankyou!