[access-uk] Re: nebula versus USB TV stick

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 22:21:11 +0100

Hi Nige,

It is easy to convert to MP3 from the MP2 radio programs, but you can't do
it with TV programmes, because they include the audio description in the MPG
file.  That makes them proprietary files.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589