[access-uk] Re: nebula versus USB TV stick

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 06:57:29 +0100

Hi Carol

The recording section works just fine and this is one of the things I really wanted the product for.

Not only can you watch one programme and record another, but in addition you do not necessarily have to have Digi TV in focus. It just runs in the system tray. Ordinarily, when you access the system tray icons with jaws, it will say "Digi TV is sleeping". However during recording, it advises you that "Digi TV is recording" which is good because you can monitor it if you need to.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: brianhartgen
SKYPE IN UK: 0208-133-7186