From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 27 December 2008 09:49
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] navigator, gateway and track

Hi all with good memories and resources!

owing to failure of an old hobby-related installation, i have lost all
the drive software for a Navigator display in DOS.
anyone got the programs (C. 1995?) or can point me to them.

i have found several references to them, but not the actual software.

TIA - with little hope until Blazie open again!!!!

David