[access-uk] Re: natwest banking

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 17:17:47 +0100

Hi,
I'm with Barclays but requested my reader on a Saturday and got it by either the Wednesday or Thursday so you may want to ring them sooner rather than later as something doesn't seem right. I couldn't even log in without my card reader and I do wonder what would happen if it broke as I use it often, I do have phone banking as a back up.

At 17:08 17/05/2008, you wrote:
Hi justine,

Yes I am still waiting for this voice reader from them.
it is difficult as if you try anything online it brings up the edit box and asks for the card to be inserted and then you have to put the verification number in.
thanks for the info though I will ring them next week if I do not get it.
thanks.