[access-uk] napster

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 20:07:45 +0100

Hi Sharon
I use napster a lot, and I can tell you that you won't be able to transfer your
WMA files to the MP3 player you have.  This is because it is not a napster
to go compatible player.  The WMA files contain a protection format known as
dRM, and so they can only be played on certain media players, and I am afraid,
yours as far as I know is not one of them.
Brian Hartgen
E-MAIL:
brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: