[access-uk] Re: n82

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:46:02 +0000

Then you will probably get updates OK. Why do you want to update it? Have you
thought of joining the Talks list where there will be people who will have this
model of phone? I suggest the International Talks list. You will find joiming
details on that Loramer's White Cane site. Oh Sorry! To Tom if reading this,
his first name escaped me as I was writing.