[access-uk] Re: music shairing program

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:09:41 -0000

Ah yes, but I'm an audiophile. With 8 grands of top end hi-fi, I prefer my traditional CD, or one burnt from an exceptionally high bit rate, at least 258 or whatever. Digital audio is great for on the move, but I can't class it as serious home audio quite yet. unless you have an exceptional high end audio card and your pc by the hi-fi!

Steve

Steve Hyde-Dryden

Text or call on

Tel:  07799766944