[access-uk] Re: mushrommfm

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:32:55 +0100

hi will must look how to turn on high stream setting. i am using it with my
apex so i can do most of it in braille. truly amazing to have the braille read
out with the iphone. ootunes is very good and as i said it will be interesting
to hear the sight village coverage via mushroomfm. brian terry and the people
at tandtee do a truly great job for us with regards to sight village. thanks
then. just going to get wet tuning now. be back later.