[access-uk] Re: msn messenger file transfer

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barrys.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:10:42 +0100

I've done an 80gig file before.

Although the msn protocol is shaky at best and I don't believe designed to
handle such continuous large packets of data passing through.

Try later or if it's a one off file transfer wack it on a cd.
Cheers
Barry

"Some people think only intellect counts: knowing how to solve problems,
knowing how to get by, knowing how to identify an advantage and seize it.
But the
functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship,
compassion and empathy".

Dean Koontz