[access-uk] mp3sparks is now mp3fiesta and I have questions

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:56:27 +0100

Hi

It seems that mp3 sparks is no longer up and running and that it has been
replaced by mp3fiesta.com

I tried logging on using my old details but it didn't seem to like me, any way
I registered using the same details but it seems to think I'm a new user, any
way, I haven't put anything on my balance yet but a friend has and is having
problems downloading, he's got the track he wants to download selected but
nothing seems to work, can someone please advise as to how you download, he
uses jaws.

I use supernova and have always had problems getting the site to accept the
right click as it was on the old sites, I had to get my Mum to help me
sometimes as I'd right click and it'd bring up menu's but never the option that
I needed.

Thanks

Trace