[access-uk] Re: "mp3 to midi conversion"

  • From: "." <khanair75@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:38:05 -0400

Thanx a bunch to all who put in their thoughts regarding this   topic of
mine which  is some what of interesting indeed and I came to this conclusion
that in  orderfor me to convert any mp3 to a midi format will be costly  not
to mention the head ache it might give me and I was well aware of  that
other thinggy  of midi  being converting to mp3  files though none the less,
I want to thank everyone who shared  their time at this..  OH yeah, one more
thinggy before I sign of,  some of you must know    some cool midi sites
where I could download  midi files easily? Thanx again..
Best wishes
Azar