[access-uk] Re: mp3 retention of file position

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:19:06 -0000

Very useful indeed James to know about the Vorbis support in the Victor
Classic's firmware update.
Can we get clear though the exact position on the resume feature.  I assume
this means when you turn the machine off it picks up at the same point.  Does
it also mean the player picks up at the same point if you take the disk out,
play something from another disk, then put the first one back in the machine?
Does it still pick up where you left off?  (not impossible, because bookmarks
are related to the CD for which they are inserted into.)
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

----- Original M