[access-uk] Re: mp3 players

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:07:21 +0100

Hi Jim.

No expert here mate, but I'd doubt that the Zen Stone would not work on your
computer.  I have three of them.  If you decide in the end to go for a stone,
go for the 2gb with 2 speakers and get yourself a wrist strap.  My one has 28
albums on it and sits just above my Cobalt Watch.  Can't get much better than
that eh?

Best wishes.

Andy.