[access-uk] mp3 players

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:58:35 +0100

Hi Folks,

I am looking for an accessible mp3 player.  I would prefer one which can
talk to me, but the prices are rather high, and I do not particularly want
to take the new Ipod route, although I might reconsider that.  for the
moment, I have purchased a 4gb Creative Nuvo T100 which is similar to the
zen stone, and does not have a screen so should be accessible.  This cost me
just under thirty pounds from amazon, so I consider this to be quite a
bargain.

If anyone has any recommendations for useable mp3 players, either with or
without speech and preferably with a higher capacity than 4gb, I would be
interested to hear from them.

Thanks.

David