[access-uk] Re: mp3 player

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:59:07 +0100

Hi Kevin.

I see from a later e-mail that you've now found an IRiver otherwise I would
have recommended the creative zen.  I have a 20GB player that has a touch pad
rather than touch screen but creative also provide remote controls for most of
their players which use traditional buttons for play, pause, next track,
previous track, rewind, fast forward, stop and powering on and off as well as
switching between mp3 and radio.

Just wanted to point this out as you may want to look for remote controls
before discounting an otherwise perfect player that has a touch screen.

Regards.player

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx