[access-uk] Re: mp3 lending services

At least that's one advantage the new RNIB book streaming club has over Calibre; you don't have to wait for the turn around. The one big disadvantage, of course, is that you can't download them. Anyone know whether they intend to make these books downloadable in the future? I quite fancy the service, but don't want to have to sit at my PC to read a book.

Cheers,
Sandra.