[access-uk] Re: moving within zen stone:

OK, you need to do this from your computer.

Once you're plugged in and, presumably, have found or know which drive in your
Zenstone, go to that drive and open it with a press of the "Enter" key.

From this point you need to do Alt+F for Files, and "Enter" on NEW.  (You may
have to hit the letter "N" or arrow to locate this option, though it's often
the first offered.

At this point you "Enter" to agree you want to have a new folder, then give it
a meaningful name and "Enter" to finish.

That's the first step.  Then you'll need to copy files/books into that folder,
of course.

Write privately if you wish and need further help with this.

HTH:

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx