[access-uk] moving and arranging files in ITunes

  • From: "Martin" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 08:29:37 +0100

Hello everyone

Does anyone know how I can rearrange and move files around in my ITunes
library?  For example, I imported a cd yesterday and it imported the  tracks as
expected, but one or two of the tracks are separate from the main track list in
the ITunes folder.  I have tried to coppy and paste and cut and paste and
select the songs, but nothing I try seems to happen and when I find the coppy
and paste and cut and paste in the menu, it says it is unavailable.  I am using
Windows 7 with the latest build of Jfw 12.

All the best

Martin