[access-uk] Re: mouse pad on laptop

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:39:49 +0100

Thanks for that great tip! I might try that. I thought it was so good I've decided to forward it to my girlfriend, who's also visually impaired. So thank you again.

Peter Salt wrote:

Hello,
The following idea may be of help to somebody.
My recently acquired laptop has the usual mouse pad.  I kept touching this
with my hand which cause some inconvenience.  I cut a piece of Braille paper
and put it over the pad, sticking it down with tape on one side.  This
helped to avoid the problem and left the mouse there when required;  I find
it useful sometimes.
All the best,#
Peter Salt.