[access-uk] more xp home?

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:10:33 +0100

hi again guys,
further to my post last week about the up home problem my friend was experiencing with his XP Home system. If you can mind, he had bought this system from someone, and when he booted it up. An error message came up before the desktop.
The message was asking him to Activate the copy of Windows XP Home.

He now tells me the copy of XP 30 day evaluation has run out, and that was the problem all along.

What he is now asking if you don't mind is:
How can he manage to format the HDD?.
He does not have anyone sighted to help him change the boot sequence to boot off the cod-room drive.

He tells me the computer is an old packer bell system, sorry if the spelling is not correct.

Is there anyway he can format the hard disk without changing the Bios?.

Billy