[access-uk] Re: more broadband + router

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 20:44:39 -0000

Hi Billy.

Sorry for taking ages to get back to you.  I recommend the Draytek 2900
routers - there are various models depending on what you want.  Look at
the models at www.draytek.co.uk and browse for prices at www.seg.co.uk.
You either want the 2900 range or the 2100 range.  Also, if you are on a
budget, try the Netgear or D-link routers, but ensure you buy the cable
modem routers with an Ethernet port on, not the ADSL modem type.

Andrew.