[access-uk] Re: more broadband + router

  • From: "Trueblue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:57:11 -0000

Andrew,my cable modem has such a plug.
Is it just to plug the router in there, and go?.

The real reason is, I'll be getting a laptop later, and would like to link it with my desktop system wirelessly.

Thanks for the offer. Please let me have some reccomendations of models.
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>