[access-uk] Re: monitor query

  • From: "brian hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:43:30 -0000

Hi George
Thanks for your message.  It probably did come with a CD,  but it is located in
an office quite a distance from me so I wanted to see if I could get them from
the internet first. So if you please know of anywhere (other than the viewsonic
site which I have already tried and could not find them) where I could obtain
the drivers from, that would be great.
This is by no means an urgent problem, so yes I could get the CD early in
January without any difficulty. It just would have been nice to solve it.

Brian Hartgen
E-MAIL:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE:  brianhartgen