[access-uk] Re: mobile dongle?

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:38:56 -0000

Hi alan,

Some folk are saying to me here that Vodafone have great coverage but I wasn't
sure about it's accessibility!

Good to hear that Vodafone UK is,  so hopefully Vodafone Ireland too!

I will give it a testt just before my 3 contract expires in a few months.

Sometimes it's hard to switch when things are accessible but perhaps a little
on the slow side!

Thanks

Tony----- Original Message -----