[access-uk] Re: mixers

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 05:17:32 +0100

Hello Kevin,

You don't necessarily need a mixer but, of course, you could also do more with one of these. You can get away with simply buying a splitter plug. You can, that is, to plug two units into one sound card jack plug. Whether or not you can get a splitter to plug three units into one sound card jack plug, though, I'm not sure. Try Maplins, as that's where I purchased mine.

HTH,
John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>