[access-uk] Re: minimum PC specification

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:22:49 -0000

 Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your input here. My new employer is a company that is primarily
centred around the implementation of 'reasonable adjustment' in the work place.
Therefore they have asked me to stipulate my specific requirements and they
will accommodate them accordingly, in as far as they have to ensure that I have
equipment before the assistive accessibility of it is concerned. The assistive
technology proportion and the accessibility issues are for the considerations
of an Access to Work application and subsequent assessment, But in the meantime
and prior to that, we want to ensure that the best available hardware is in
place under a reasonable adjustment for me and for the work it will need to do
in running the assistive technology.

Hope this is clear.

Colin Fowler