[access-uk] Re: maybe the wrong list but I live in hope

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 10:13:20 +0100

Ah brilliant thanks Barry.

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Barry Toner
Sent: 08 September 2011 10:08
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: maybe the wrong list but I live in hope

Hi,

One thing you must absolutely, absolutely, absolutely do!  Copy your Itunes
Media folderfrom one machine to the other first.  This is located in

C:\Users\UserName\Music\iTunes

Next go to The Store menu in Itunes, and click on De-Authorise account.

I just did this a week back as my Itunes was tied to my Laptop, and I
re-formatted.  Apple gives you 5 devices, but IMHO they're wanting you to
only have one tied in based on the awful messes that can happen.  Not to
mention you can only have your iPhone synced with one Library at a time.  So
if you did not copy that Itunes Media folder with your settings, it'll erase
your phone and sync with what's there.  Nothing there?  I wouldn't be
surprised if it syncs with that.

Regards,

Barry.