[access-uk] maybe the wrong list but I live in hope

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 09:58:31 +0100

Hi everyone.

I'm needing to change the computer that I connect my IPhone to, as the old
XP box I've been using is about to give up the ghost.

I'm assuming their is some kind of procedure I need to go through to tell
the IPhone to forget about the computer and ITunes that its currently
married to and to start to take notice of another.

However I have no idea what to do.

Yes I guess I can google this and find out, but wondering if one of you may
of already done this and could possibly relieve the potential pain.

Thanks, and any advice greatfully received.