  From: Nik
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 9:42 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] may not be for the right list but worth a try

  Hi - me again
  re the work placement in Australia - they use an editing software called
adobi audition
  I don't suppose there are any fellow broadcasters on the list - I've worked
with it briefly - but then lost all the info about it when my last laptop died
  I've only got 3 months till I go - but only had proper clarification that
this is the softwaare they use at the weekend
  i appologise if it isn't relevant to this list - but it is accessible
software related
  you've all been so good so far - waiting in anticipation for your help
  nicki