[access-uk] Re: many thanks re Senheiser headphones

  • From: "David Quarmby" <quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 10:26:02 +0100

Thanks for this.
regards
David Quarmby
quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07736 087019
0207 217 8023
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stephen Green
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 10:20 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: many thanks re Senheiser headphones

  Eventually I have decided to buy them from Amazon.co.uk, for 87 pounds plus
  postage.

  However it's not quite as simple as that as after talking to Sennheiser's
  head office, they say that you have to be aware that there are companies
  selling the European model as well as the UK version. As Amazon are not
  selling them themselvesI have contacted the original sellers who are called
  kkelectronics on Edgware Road and confirmed that they only supply the UK
  version through Amazon.

  Amazon list another supplier who are slightly cheaper, but I can't find any
  reference to them on the web and certainly they don't have a telephone
  number if things go wrong.

  HTH

  Steve Green