[access-uk] Re: managed it but

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 21:34:32 +0000

hi there sandra many thanks yes that is what i did. i then went to sainsburys
and registered but it is quite difficult entering my visa card in the expirey
date it is just that these things seem to be getting away from us totals. i use
window eyes. it just seems so sad sometimes the more forward we go with
technology and can go backwards for us. i can of course always ring up to see
if they will do it if i am stuck but also this morning i rang ingoodirect as i
cannot get past there keypad entry so they say there is a site for screen
reader users so tomorrow i will give it another try. many many thanks though
for getting back.

Ing----comIng Original Message Ing----comIng
From: whizza Ing"whizzaoutheoghddcodduk0Ing
To:  Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
Date: Wednesday, 6 Jul 2011 18.54.33
Subject: [access-uk] Re: managed it but

0
0
0 Hi John,
0 Which screen reader do you use?  Does it have a table mode?  If you put on
0 table mode, the very first column is the time slots, followed by the days of
0 the week going across.  Arrow down to the time slot you want and then arrow
0 across to the day that you want.  When you get to the day, arrow down three
0 times and check the radio button when you hear it.  Take off the table mode,
0 if you have one, and search for a button labelled reserve slot.  Hit that
0 button and that's it.  I use Window-Eyes with Windows XP or Windows 7
0 starter and shopped yesterday with no problems at all.  Easy when you know
0 how.
0
0 Cheers,
0 Sandra.
0
0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 ** unsubscribe
0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 ** or send a message, to
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq