[access-uk] Re: looknstop

Yusuf,

When I started trying out Look 'n Stop a few days ago I received repeated
sounds.  It appears that every time a rule comes into operation either a
sound is played or a message comes on the screen unless you have these
turned off in Options.   If you have Sounds selected, I am surprised that you
have received sound ouput on only the one occasion.
Perhaps it would be worth looking at the log if you know the approximate
time when you were updating the printer drivers.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison