[access-uk] Re: looking for office 2007 tutorials

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 09:25:41 +0100

Hi Adrien,

There are Office 2007 textbooks from the Access Technology Institute.  You
can find them at http://www.blindtraining.com/shop/office2007.htm

They are quite expensive at $80 a throw, but from textbooks I've bought in
the past, they are very comprehensive.

Alternatively, you can buy the Freedom Scientific paid webinars on Office
2007 for $29 a throw.  Obviously these will be of most use if you're using
JAWS.  You get to download the mp3s of seminars that were held live in the
past, and get to attend the next running of the live webinar (though I doubt
they'll run the Office 2007 ones again).  These are recorded live, so are
subject to the vagaries of that.  You can find these at
http://www.freedomscientific.com/training/Paid-Webinars.asp.  You need to
look for the heading "description of paid webinars and archives".

Ed