[access-uk] Re: long shot aboout Router

  • From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 21:25:42 -0000

Andy, sounds like you didn't hold down the shift key when you closed the draw so preventing the cd from auto running.
have a look for a file called setup.exe on the disk, this should perform all necessary tasks for you, if you can't find the setup file, have a look at the driver folder it will be in there.
hth
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>