[access-uk] Re: long shot aboout Router

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:01:47 -0000

Hi Andy,

It would be a seriously great help if we knew exactly what
make and model of router you have.

For example, I have a Draytek Vigor 2600G.  This is not only
a wired router, it is also wireless router. Moreover, it is
an ADSL/Broadband modem.

So with one single box.  One cable goes from this to the
Broadband telephone point.  I have four "ports" into which
PCs can be connected using a network cable, and any PC with
a wireless card can also "talk" to the device.

George.

Date: 21/12/2005

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.