[access-uk] Re: long canes

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 07:01:14 -0000

Deaf people indeed do not have to pay for hearing aids. However the waiting
list can be years long and the choice is extremely limited. If anything outside
the narrow confines of the NHS supply is wanted one has to pay for their own. I
wear 2 aids but my personal needs are such I purchased my own.

Roger

What disease did "cured" ham actually have?