[access-uk] Re: live streaming of sports events

  • From: "Gordon Atkinson" <g.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 17:54:29 +0100

Hi David

Not sure whether this is the sort of thing you are looking for, but there is a
program called WebbIE which comprises a suite of programs including live
streaming of BBC national and local stations.  There is also a listen-again
facility for BBC national and local stations for radio and tv.

You can download it from:

www.webbie.org.uk

I think I am right in saying that you will need Windows Media Player on your
computer to play the audio.

Gordon Atkinson