[access-uk] Re: linux for the blind

  • From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:39:18 +0000

Hi, I've never actually installed Vinux as i've said, so I can't help you with
your last question, but you can certainly use Orca with a laptop, if you want
to use the graphical desktop instead of the command line. Just be sure to
select laptop layout when given the choice.

TC
James, Lyn, Nash & Twinny