[access-uk] Re: links in e mails

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 16:06:59 -0000

Hello Ron,

You're probably currently reading in plain text. To be able
to activate links and other HTML objects within an email,
you need to switch to HTML format. Do this from within the
View Menu with:
ALT V (for View)
and then ARROW down five times to HTML and press ENTER.
This should do the trick.
HTH,
John.